CFP for INFILTRATE 2020: Now Open!
INFILTRATE 2020’s Call for Papers is now open and will close at 5pm Eastern Time on January 10th 2020.
If you are interested in presenting a fresh, offense-focused talk at INFILTRATE 2020, please send an email to cfp@immunityinc[dot]com that includes the following:
- Full names of all speakers
- Email addresses for all speakers
- Title of talk
- Abstract of talk
- Presentation outline
- Has this talk been presented in the past? If so, at which conference(s)? If the talk will be presented at a future conference, please provide the date and conference name.
This is a closed CFP process. After January 10th, the internal selection process will take place. You will be notified of the outcome once the selection process has concluded.
If selected to be a presenter at INFILTRATE 2020:
- You will be required to be in Miami, FL starting Wednesday, April 22nd through Friday, April 24th. Our Welcome Reception is on April 22nd. The actual conference will take place on Thursday, April 23 and Friday, April 24th. You will be informed of your speaking slot day (either Thursday or Friday) and time (anytime between 9am and 5pm) once the schedule is finalized.
- Your hotel accomodations and airfare will be paid for and booked by the conference organizers.
- You will be given a 45 minute presentation slot, followed by a 15 minute Q&A session.
- You will be scheduled to perform a dry run of your talk via WebEx (or similar) a few weeks prior to the conference start date (invitation to be provided later).
- You do have to sign a document allowing us to publish your talk on video at some point after our AV team works their magic.
Some of the benefits of speaking at INFILTRATE are:
- A trip to Miami Beach during the non-gates-of-hell-hot season.
- A stay at one of the premier luxury resorts in the area.
- A no-bullshit environment where you don’t have to be apologetic about breaking stuff without fixing it.
- Ability to participate in the 1st ever profit sharing conference.