Registration Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Conference Briefings and/or Training Sessions, you agree to all of the registration terms and conditions stated herein. We strongly advise that you print this page and keep a copy for your records.
- If you are paying by EFT/ACH Transfer, please note that payment in full needs to reach Immunity
Services LLC no later than April 16, 2018. Please send confirmation of the SWIFT receipt or the Wire Transfer form to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com once the funds have been sent.
- Corporate (no personal) checks are accepted. Checks should be endorsed to: Immunity Services LLC and mailed to: 2751 N. Miami Avenue Suite #7 Miami, FL 33127. Funds needs to clear by April 16, 2018 to have the registration as classified as being paid. If the check is not processable, a $25 check handling fee will be incurred. Payment must then be provided in the form of a Certified Check or US Money Order.
- We accept MasterCard, American Express and Visa credit cards. All credit cards are processed at the time of registration. If the credit card you provided has been successfully charged and you request that a different card be charged, you will be charged a $25 processing fee for the change of payment.
CANCELLATION / SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- Conference Briefings and Training Session fees are non-refundable after March 30, 2018.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person. Substitutions are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant.
- All cancellation and substitution requests shall be made in writing and sent to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com from the original registrant.
- Paid registrants who do not cancel by March 30, 2018, fail to send a substitute or do not attend the conference and/or training forfeit their entire registration fee.
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their own hotel and travel reservations. Immunity Services LLC is not liable for any hotel or travel costs.
- Registrants who have paid and wish to cancel will receive a refund less a $25 processing fee if notification is submitted in writing to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com on or before March 30, 2018.
- If you cancel an earlier registration and then re-register at a later date, your new registration will be based on the current pricing as of the date as your final registration. Earlier registration pricing will be invalid.
- Immunity Services LLC has the right to cancel any unpaid registrations without notice.
Refunds will only be given if a cancellation request is made in writing to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com on or before March 30, 2017. Any Check or EFT refund will need to be accompanied by a completed W8 for international refunds or a W9 for US refunds. All refunds will be subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Credit Cards: Refunds for credit card payments will only be to the original card charged.
- Checks: Payments made via check will be refunded with a check. Check refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of cancellation notification.
- Electronic Bank Transfers: Payments made by ACH or Wire Transfer will be refunded via electronic bank transfer to the original account payment was made from. Refunds will be issued NET 45 from the date of receipt of cancellation notification.
All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on them at all times. Family members, spouses, friends, peers, etc. are strictly prohibited access to the conference briefings without a badge.
- All fully paid training and briefing delegates will receive breakfast and lunch buffets per day of paid attendance.
- Fees are non-refundable for any of the meal functions, regardless if you participate or not.
- If you have special meal needs please email infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com. We will do our best to fulfill special meal needs and requests, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet them.
- Full paid Briefing delegates will receive admission to the Early Registration Opening Reception on Wednesday, April 25, 2018, Dinner Reception on Thursday, April 26, 2018 and open bar on Friday April 27, 2018.
- Guest meal tickets for the Welcome Reception, Dinner Reception and open bar can be purchased online at the time of attendee registration.
Group discounts for the conference briefings passes and training sessions are available when registrations are made and paid at the same time. Please email infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com for more information. We cannot retroactively apply a discount to a group if they have already registered as individuals.
LETTERS OF INVITATION
If you require a Letter of Invitation to attend INFILTRATE, you must submit a request to infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com. Letters of Invitation are usually only required by foreigners who must obtain a VISA to enter the country in order to attend the event.
- Letter of Invitation will only be issued to the registrant and only after the registration fee is paid in full.
- The registrant will be responsible for any costs associated with mailing the Letter of Invitation.
- All requests for a Letter of Invitation must be received no later than April 16, 2018.
- Immunity Services LLC does not guarantee that the Letter of Invitation will grant the registrant a VISA.
Receipts are sent upon request. Please email your request to: infiltrate@immunityinc[dot]com to receive
your paid receipt.
TRAINING CLASS RESERVATIONS
All training course seats are first come, first serve. The only way to hold a seat in a training course is to be paid in full at the time of your registration. Immunity Services LLC reserves the right to cancel your unpaid registration without notification in order to guarantee the seat to another delegate.
TRAINING CLASS CANCELLATIONS BY IMMUNITY SERVICES LLC
If Immunity is forced to close a training class, you have the following options:
- Receive a refund of your payment in full should you choose to cancel your training - you will not be assessed a processing fee.
- Move to another class, if there is space in that class.
- Please note that if the newly selected course is more expensive then you must pay the difference. If the newly selected course is less expensive, you will be given a refund for the difference in the original payment instrument.
- You will not receive a refund for the entire conference should you choose to cancel your entire registration. You will only receive a refund for the canceled class. If you wish to cancel your entire registration please see the Cancellation Policy above.
- The laptops provided for use during the training sessions are the property of Immunity Services LLC. The laptops are for educational use only. The use of the laptops for personal business is strictly prohibited. Any damage to the laptop hardware will result recovery/replacement charges billable to the paid registrant.
- The posted class syllabus is subject to change.
- Immunity Services LLC reserves the right to refuse entry or remove personnel (both registered and non-registered) from the event for vandalism, stealing, offensive and unruly behavior, or for any other reasons deemed appropriate, at their discretion.
- Immunity Services LLC will not be liable in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by negligence (including the negligence of Immunity Services LLC) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.